Block the Haters With Sunscreen
Summer is here and that means it is the perfect time to be outside, layout and explore! It also means adding a new product to your everyday routine: Sunscreen. If you don’t already use sun protection every day, now’s the time to start. It helps prevent wrinkles, early-aging, skin cancer and sunburn. Sunscreen is a staple to my beauty routine.
Sunscreen is a staple to my beauty routine. When I wake up in the morning, I wash my face, put on my moisturizer and then apply sunscreen. It soaks into my skin fast and I reapply throughout the day. I’ve lately been obsessed with the “no makeup” look and the sheer coverage adds a dewy look to my skin. So if you want to protect your skin and ensure you have the chance to be a M.I.L.F., you should add these three sunscreens to your daily routine.
- Glossier Invisible Shield SPF 35
- If you follow me on social media, you know I am obsessed with Glossier products. The beauty brand recently released their lightweight, sheer sunscreen and I am absolutely obsessed. The product is paraben-free, instantly absorbs into skin with no greasy residue and an antioxidant complex to help neutralize free radicals inside skin. Not to mention, it smells amazing.
- Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use. The formula is non-comedogenic and perfect when you are outside laying in the sun. It has a matte finish so skin can breathe. It is also an afforable product.
Mineral Sport Sunscreen Stick SPF 50
- If you are looking for a little extra coverage, this is the perfect product to use. As a stick, it is easy to throw in your purse or backpack. With plant-derived antioxidants, this formula provides superior skin benefits while protecting and defending your skin from the sun. This product is paraben, sulfate and phthalate-free.